2nd Annual Suttle Lodge Beer Fest
Tickets are on sale for The Suttle Lodge’s 2nd Annual Winter Beer Festival! Bringing together local Oregon breweries, this year’s VIRTUAL event keeps the spirit of outdoor Bavarian winter markets alive while supporting the Independent Restaurant Alliance of Oregon, with sponsorship from our friends at MiiR.
THE GOAL: Raise $50,000 to support Oregon restaurant relief, by selling at least 1,000 tickets to our virtual event.
This year we’ll have over 30 participating breweries from the Pacific Northwest, including Ninkasi, Boss Rambler, pFriem, Bale Breaker, Barley Browns, Bauman's Cider, Bend Cider, Boneyard, Breakside, Crux, Double Mountain, Buoy, Ecliptic, Ex Novo, Everybody’s, Fort George, Goodlife, Heater Allen, Migration, Modern Times, Wayfinder, Wild Ride, Von Ebert, Wolves & People and Riverbend Brewing to name a few.
EVENT DATES: The virtual event will take place on Saturday February 20th, from 5-8pm, tickets available here. Tickets include assorted 6-packs of beer, commemorative MiiR mugs, with optional raffle and bingo add ons available for pick up from Spirit of 77 in Portland, pFriem in Hood River & Boss Rambler in Bend.
Together, but apart, join us for experiences including:
- Cooking classes and Q&A’s with local chefs - Jason French (Ned Ludd), Diane Lam (Sunshine
Noodles), Thuy Pham (Mama Dút), Jarrott Moonitz (Suttle Lodge)
- Live musical performances from Loch Lomond, Tré Burt, and Jeremie Albino
- Drag Bingo with Peachy Springs
- Panel discussions with breweries focusing on both their beer and the beer industry
- A raffle with wild and crazy prizes (including something called a Beer-B-Q)